The Directorate of Finance (Revenue Services) has permanent position for Financial Assistant at the Mbombela Campus.
Key performamne areas
• Ensuring that transactions are properly processed
• Making sure that only valid/genuine bank notes, Cheques, credit & debit cards and postal orders are accepted.
• Preparing balancing schedules and banking all the receipts daily.
• Ensuring that all cash and its equivalent are properly secured during the day.
• Handling queries relating to payments.
• Perform adhoc tasks as assigned by the Manager/Head of department.
• A National Senior Certificate with Mathematics Literacy/ Mathematics or Accounting.
• One (1) year relevant experience within a Financial environment.
Knowledge and Skills
• Have good communication skills.
• Must be computer literate.
• Knowledge of ITS or other financial systems.
Send your CV,application for employment with certified copies of your qualifications and ID to email
If we have not responded within a month of the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be entered into only with short-listed candidates. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. Candidates may be required to undergo psychometric tests and any other simulation interventions.