A global leader in the medical and pharmaceutical sector has an opportunity for an experienced (about 5+ years) Oracle Developer to join their team based in Midrand, Jhb.
Job Purpose : Take a brief from the end-user (this could be a manager in any department e.g. inventory, manufacturing, orders etc.). You would need to undertsand what it is the end-user requires, interpret that into a meaningful IT solution, and then Plan, Design and Implement the Application Solutions to meet that need.
You need to understand the 'business process' behind that need i.e. you need to understand 'why' you are building a particular form in PL/SQL, and what effect it will have on the rest of the business.
Reports to: The Applications Manager
NB: You MUST have experience with Oracle Developer – Specifically 5 years of EBS Developer experience on client ERP / Supply Chain projects - including reports, forms, PL/SQL, SQL.
A good understanding of Order Management, Inventory Management, and how that affects Manufacturing and the business overall is an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Main functions of job:
• Analyse business information requirements
• Ensure data integrity
• Evaluate and enhance current systems
• Improve integrated business processes
• Evaluate and test new proposed solutions
• Create business and functional specifications
• Implement business information solutions
• Project management
• Develop and maintain system and business documentation • Deliver against SLA’s
• Deliver innovation
• Design and develop custom application solutions
Desired Experience & Qualification
• Relevant qualification related to Information Technology or B.Ind (Eng)
• At least 5 years’ experience as an Oracle EBS Developer
• Oracle Developer (Reports, Forms, PL/SQL, SQL)
• Oracle APEX
• Oracle JDeveloper
• OAF – Oracle Application Framework
• ADF – Oracle Application Development Framework
• Oracle Workflow
• XML Publisher
• XML Developer
• Oracle SOA suite (Analytics, Orchestration, Mediation, B2B, Connectivity)
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Strong Problem Solving
• Numerical reasoning skills at a complex level
• Understanding written meaning and reasoning logically with data is essential
at a moderate complexity level
Package & Remuneration
Salary negotiable based on experience, skills and qualifications.
A total package of about R700k to R900k per year , slightly negotiable, is envisaged.
About R60k to R75k per month, including benefits.
Excellent references are a requirement.
To apply please forward your confidential cv to email
Please quote reference “P20 ORACLE”
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Salary ranges and job descriptions are for advertising purposes only and are subject to change.
SPECIALIST SEARCH RECRUITMENT – RECRUITMENT EXCELLENCE