Reference Number: PRO4223157458
Accounting Administration Finance Petty Cash
Our client is recruiting for a young and dynamic individual who is looking to be a Finance Intern, who will be under supervision of the accounting staff, the Intern, will assist and shadow members of the finance team, with all accounting activities as instructed, and be a motivated team player, who can maintain efficiency and accuracy, whilst multiskilling.
1. Assist with filing, data entry and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
2. Check, verify and process invoices (creditors) ensuring payments are processed according to company standards.
3. Printing and mailing of statements.
4. Process of credit/garage cards, attaching supporting slips & reconciliation of statements.
5. To assist and prepare all relevant documentation for external auditors.
6. Petty Cash payments and reconciliation.
7. Collating and reconciling leave forms.
Junior with matric and previous experience in Accounting practices.
Aptitude for math, and proficiency with computers & accounting software.
High level of efficiency, accuracy, responsibility, reliability and commitment.
Motivated to take on new challenges and learn quickly.
Reliable and good time keeping practices.
Be a recent graduate or actively working towards Bcom Accounting